[Asterisk-Users] Setting up asterisk with current PBX?

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Mon Mar 7 12:13:05 MST 2005

No worries.  You are in for a treat as Asterisk is a killer app that can
do many things.  The thing to remember is that it will take some reading
and testing to get things the way you want so don't get discouraged when
you have to read a billion pages and search the internet for answers.
When you do get it setup right, it works great and is far cheaper than
traditional PBX systems.  Hope you stick with it, succeed in your
Asterisk education and setup, and that someday I see you on the list as
a contributor.

Best regards,
Wiley