[Asterisk-Users] Audio pausing over IAX trunk

Steve Kann stevek at stevek.com
Mon Mar 7 08:15:25 MST 2005

Florian Overkamp wrote:

>Hi Steve,

I'm not sure exactly what your problem is, but I think that the new JB
may help; at the very least, you could run iax2 show netstats, and get
an idea of what the right-most asterisk box is seeing.

Also my latest patchset would keep the JB out of the loop on the
left-most asterisk box when it's bridging, and on the right-most box, it
would use it if you were bridging to the PSTN (i.e. via zap, I guess),
and would not use it when you were bridging to another asterisk box via
a VoIP protocol..

See http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=0002532

-SteveK