[Asterisk-Users] asterisk supports VXML?

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Mar 7 07:53:43 MST 2005

Marco,

/me goes back and reads the rest of the email as he should have in the
first place. What they're talking about is an external VoiceXML browser
which they connect to over SIP, just as I've mentioned with Cisco. I
don't know which browser though.

Time for me to get stronger glasses, I think.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
Telephony, Database, Unix consulting worldwide
+44 (0)7870 699 479
http://integrics.com/