[Asterisk-Users] Hardphone deployment recommendation

Dana Olson rickaster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 06:59:21 MST 2005

Thanks for your replies.

My main concern is to keep the price down. If the BudgeTones are crap
phones, which previous posts to this mailing list seem to indicate,
and we have to replace them often, then the price for a better phone
would be worth it. I don't think we need 3-way calling either, and as
stated already, nothing a proper dialplan can't fix.

I'm going to try getting in a couple of those Sipura 841s for testing.
Thanks for that suggestion.

--
Dana