[Asterisk-Users] Dock-n-talk connection to asterisk

Mike Sander mike at corporatebankinginternational.com
Mon Mar 7 05:32:36 MST 2005

Hi Peter.

Look in last weeks (1/3/05) Sydney Morning Herald Tuesday IT liftout. They
talk there about GSM gateways. It was made by Ericson I think, for around
$1000. It's not meant for computer, rather as a FXO/FXS gateway to plug your
house phone in for exactly the purpose you are talking about.

Of course, if it is a FXO gateway, I'm sure a RJ cable (possibly crossover)
will plug it in to a TD400 Digium card nicely to get what you want.

I'm interested to know your progress, I have a few clients also interested
in Sydney.

Cheers

Mike