[Asterisk-Users] Help needed

igil at europesip.com igil at europesip.com
Mon Mar 7 05:10:01 MST 2005

Hello all,

I Have to install an asterisk based PBX on a large Bussines, about 200
extensions, where the phone is a very critical service, this bussines need
to be called and call the whole day.

I am thinking to install two asterisk servers with the same config, and if
one of them will be broken the otrer one takes the control of all the
calls.

Actualy, I do not know how would be the best way to do that, via hardware
(buying a especific machine)(witch one), via software (for example rsinc,
or witch software soulh I use), or other vay.

What do you think about that?
Witch way do you prefer?
How do you do that?

Any clue will be wellcomed.