[Asterisk-Users] Re: What my IAXy could have been...

Daiku hiz--iax at islandnet.com
Mon Mar 7 04:59:56 MST 2005

Quoted message 11:26 2005.03.03 -0500, from Time Bandit:
>Never bought from them, never played with the stuff, but check them
>out anyway : http://www.iaxtalk.com/

Quoted message 11:21 2005.03.03 -0600, from Nik Martin:
>http://www.gumstix.com
>
>There's a grass roots IAX based phone starting up using these awesome
>Linux boxes.  BOA web server, IAXcomm, speech recognition, bluetooth
>headset, etc.  Really nice, and a chance to build the IAXy you always
>wanted.

Quoted message 18:38 2005.03.03 +0000, from C. Tomlinson:
>I found
>http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=6720059&forum_id=38940
>which was the most informative. Only a couple of mention on this list.

Thanks for the various details, guys - will check out those links as well
and see what i can dig up...

I had previously also found these URLs:

http://www.farfon.com/
http://ipphone.eezeephone.com/

Looks like all URLs on IAX-capable phones, http://www.iaxtalk.com/
included, point to China. Interesting...

Regards: Hendrik