[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoIP Problems?

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Sun Mar 6 18:07:36 MST 2005

No, I want it to work 50% of the time and pay half your current pricing.
Or maybe we can make this really easy for you to understand. Make it
work 0% of the time and we pay you nothing.

I think that people expect it to work about 99.99% of the time if they
are going to use it for production purposes. Get your act together and
raise prices if necessary in order to keep it together.

The Phone Guys wrote:

> So you want it 100% perfect and you want it for peanuts.
>
>> Makes you wonder how many *really* reliable VoIP providers there are
>> out there?
>> Who would you trust to handle all your incoming/outgoing business calls?
>> Mike
>>

>> On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 21:18:41 -0600, Tim <geek at mnwifi.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone having problems with LiveVoIP lately? I am seeing failed
>>> outgoing
>>> calls. Calls that are being routed to wrong numbers. DID's that ring