[Asterisk-Users] Trying to get 2 SIP phones to work

dbakkerlist at arrayasolutions.com dbakkerlist at arrayasolutions.com
Sun Mar 6 17:49:35 MST 2005

All fixed. I just updated from CVS, rebuild and everything works. I did
try restarting astrisks before I tried this so it either didnt pick up a
config right or the new CVS fixed it.

dbakkerlist at arrayasolutions.com
Sent by: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
03/06/2005 07:24 PM
Please respond to
Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

Non-Commercial Discussion <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
cc
Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>, asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
Subject
Re: [Asterisk-Users] Trying to get 2 SIP phones to work

each phone logs in under its own sip account: 203, 204 and 214. I assume
the account is whats in the sip.conf file.

Time Bandit <timebandit001 at gmail.com>
Sent by: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
03/06/2005 06:22 PM

Please respond to
Time Bandit <timebandit001 at gmail.com>; Please respond to
Asterisk Users Mailing List         - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [Asterisk-Users] Trying to get 2 SIP phones to work

> receive calls from any of the 2 windows machines. The first windows
phone
> I start I can send/receve calls the second one I cannot. I. No matter
> which one I start first only the first one works. The linux kphone can

Please take note that each phone need it's account. You can't have 2
phone registering with the same account.

hth
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: