[Asterisk-Users] Trying to get 2 SIP phones to work

dbakkerlist at arrayasolutions.com dbakkerlist at arrayasolutions.com
Sun Mar 6 16:14:20 MST 2005

the kphone is using 214 and the windows 204 and 203. It doesnt matter
though I can have kphone use 203 and windows 214,204 and get the same
issues.

sip.conf:
[214]
type=friend
username=214
secret=214
callerid="test 214"
nat=no
canreinvite=yes
disallow=all
allow=gsm
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
mailbox=204
host=dynamic

[203]
type=friend
username=203
secret=203
callerid="test 203"
nat=no
canreinvite=yes
disallow=all
allow=alaw
allow=gsm
allow=ulaw
mailbox=203
host=dynamic

[204]
type=friend
username=204
secret=204
callerid="test 204"
nat=no
canreinvite=yes
disallow=all
allow=gsm

extensions.conf:
exten => 204,1,Dial(SIP/204,20,rt)
exten => 204,n,Voicemail(u204)
exten => 204,s+1,Hangup
exten => 214,1,Dial(SIP/214,20,rt)
exten => 214,n,Voicemail(u214)
exten => 214,s+1,Hangup
exten => 203,1,Dial(SIP/203,20,rt)
exten => 203,n,Voicemail(u203)
exten => 203,s+1,Hangup

Roman Volf <volfman at keystreams.com>
Sent by: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
03/06/2005 05:38 PM
Please respond to
Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
<asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [Asterisk-Users] Trying to get 2 SIP phones to work

It would be helpful if you pasted the relevant sections of sip.conf and
extensions.conf

Roman Volf
Keystreams Internet Solutions
volfman at keystreams.com

dbakkerlist at arrayasolutions.com wrote:

>Im new to Astererisk. I compiled the latest CVS and setup the server. It
>looks like things are working. I'm running kphone, x-lite and sjphone to
>test things out.  The kphone (local to the asterisk server) can call and
>receive calls from any of the 2 windows machines. The first windows phone

>I start I can send/receve calls the second one I cannot. I. No matter
>which one I start first only the first one works. The linux kphone can
>still call/receive from any of the 2 windows machine. I dont have another

>linux box to see if another kphone could send/receive. Everything seems
>register fine in asterisks. The 2 windows machines are on seperate
servers
>and in the same subnet.  Any ideas?

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: