[Asterisk-Users] Need help on * anf HFC.

Julian J. M. julianjm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 14:06:34 MST 2005

Hello,

I don't know if your zaptel.conf and zapata.conf setup regarding your
isdn is correct, but if you use the default AMP setup, you need to
assign your channels to group 0 for dialing out, and assign it to
context "from-pstn" if you want to receive calls.

group = 0
context=from-pstn
channel => 1-2

BTW, i'm from Spaintoo, and I'm really interested in knowing if your
setup works ;)

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 21:41:17 +0100, Ramon Roca <ramon.roca at guifi.net> wrote:
> [channels]
> group = 1
> context=outbound-trunks
> channel => 1-2

> Mar  6 21:40:01 VERBOSE[21452]:     -- Executing Dial("SIP/200-1cf6",
> "ZAP/g0/9639712471") in new stack

g0 means channel group 0, and you had group 1

Julian.