[Asterisk-Users] BroadVoice configuration changes for Outbound

Dan Weber dan at mirrorlynx.com
Sun Mar 6 10:55:59 MST 2005

In the last email I sent, I did not mean to insult anyone, but I have
tested the instructions thoroughly I provided.  If you were using the
instructions I provided originally, you would not be able to make outbound
calls.  Here are the instructions that have been known to work;
Please read line by line and setup that way.

http://foo.robotics.net/mediawiki-1.3.10/index.php/Asterisk_Setup

Dan