[Asterisk-Users] BroadVoice configuration changes for Outbound

Bartosz Wegrzyn - asterisk junk at lexon.ws
Sun Mar 6 01:23:59 MST 2005

I don't know what is wrong with the Broadvoice, but for me everything
works fine.  I used the setup they provided on their website.
It works fine and with no problems.
To make sure that all incoming calls will never miss my box I added those
lines in sip.conf.  For me it works fine.

[broadvoice-incoming]
type=peer
host=147.135.8.128
context=from-broadvoice
qualify=yes
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
nat=never

[broadvoice-incoming2]
type=peer
host=147.135.0.128
context=from-broadvoice
qualify=yes
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
nat=never

[broadvoice-incoming3]
type=peer
host=147.135.4.128
context=from-broadvoice
qualify=yes
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
nat=never

This helps in case of any dns problems with resolving sip.broadvoice.com

Bart,