[Asterisk-Users] BroadVoice configuration changes for Outbound

skamp skamp at arkayinc.com
Sat Mar 5 22:01:20 MST 2005

Are you guys crazy... no change control, no customer notification, no
inbound services now work, what the hell kind of business are you
running there. As a Broadvoice user, soon to be X-Broadvoice user I have
no idea how your going to stay in business doing this kind of things to
customers. Is this why my phone hasnt rung all day??? You know
businesses depend on their phone systems? Do you realize the potential
lost revenue for companies.... ??? NOW please tell use ASTERISK users
HOW TO FIX our systems so our services work. In the meantime ill be
looking for another provider. Also note

to get out bound working asterisk users can add

username=<phone number>
authuser=<phone number>
secret=<your password>
This will at least allow you to call outbound..... Glad is didnt have to
dial 911 today.....

Sincerely,
A very pissed off soon to be X-customer

skamp <skamp at arkayinc.com>