[Asterisk-Users] BroadVoice configuration changes for Outbound

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht list+asterisk-users at lists.wsrcc.com
Sat Mar 5 21:50:30 MST 2005

dan at mirrorlynx.com (Dan Weber) writes:
> I was doing the best I could to get the situation under control.  This
> really was out of my hands, but I'm trying to repair as fast I could.
> If you haven't received the email regarding the change yet, please
> notify me.

Does broadvoice participate in e164.{arpa,org,info}?

Does this change mean that non-customers can't call broadvoice
customers with a pure SIP call by routing the call to
sip.broadvoice.com?

(From a security standpoint what is the difference between calling the
BV customer directly vs over the TELCO lines?  Perhaps I'm missing
something, but better/cheaper/faster to cut out the telco middleman.)

-wolfgang