[Asterisk-Users] Multiple telephone participants

John Fistere JFistere at cox.net
Sat Mar 5 17:28:07 MST 2005

We are a medical foundation and a voip indial service is a possiblitiy.  I wasn't aware that such a thing exists.  The person who proposed this to us would have probably explained it all to me if it were not the weekend.  He is a volunteer for the foundation.

Side question:  You feel you are being "trolled" for what?

Cheers,
John