[Asterisk-Users] X100P Clone, Which one?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sat Mar 5 09:01:33 MST 2005

On March 5, 2005 08:14 am, Androtech wrote:
> I bought one "Trust 56k V92 PCI Internal Modem MD-1100" which has the 1057
> Motorola Chip, and I installed it on my linux box.

> When I try to load the module wcfxo, I cannot load it (zaptel is already
> loaded):

Not to rub salt in the wound, but do you honestly expect the people on a
Digium-run mailing list to rush out and help you after you consciously went
and bought a clone card?  You specifically denied Digium any income on the
purchase of this hardware, and now you're asking them for help!  You've got a
lot of nerve.

Caveat Emptor.  As far as I'm concerned, you're on your own.  If you're not
experienced enough to figure this out on your own, you should have purchased
the Dev Kit Lite, which comes with support from Digium for specifically these
types of problems.  Maybe someone else on this list is more forgiving than I
am but I really hope not.

-A.