[OT] - [Asterisk-Users] Why should I answer a Newbie question, therethick!

asterisk phones asterisk1000 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 08:48:49 MST 2005

It's nice to see that some people think so highly of
themselves and are above all others.  It's quite
amusing to watch people like you give thinking so
highly of yourself and so little of others.  In the
spirit of Asterisk and Mark's organization-Digium, I
certainly could understand why you aren't employed by
them.  Maybe you should take a class on being positive
and helpful, but again you maybe above all that, in
your own mind, others don't think you are that hot,
sorry to burst your bubble.
--- Andrew Kohlsmith <akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com>