[Asterisk-Users] SAY DIGITS problem

Stefan Reuter asterisk at stefan.de
Sat Mar 5 08:18:28 MST 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-05 at 17:25 +0700, Nattapong Mongkolnavin wrote:
> I have a problem using AGI cmd "SAY DIGITS". For  some reason I cannot
> here any thing when the script got executed. However if I use the cmd
> "SAY NUMBER" I can here * reading the number fine.
>
>         fputs($stdout, "SAY DIGITS 1234");

SAY DIGITS takes two mandatory parameters:
the first contains the digits to say (1234 in your case)
the second contains the digits that end the command if pressed by the
user

Example
SAY DIGITS 1234 1
says 1234 and stops as soon as the user presses 1

SAY DIGITS 1234 1#
says 1234 and stops as soon as the user presses 1 or #

If you don't want the user to interrupt you can pass an empty string as
second parameter:

SAY DIGITS 1234 "" (of corse the quotes must be escaped in php)

Cheers

Stefan