[Asterisk-Users] Difference between Snom 190 & Elmeg 290?

Christian Stredicke Christian.Stredicke at snom.de
Sat Mar 5 07:50:37 MST 2005

There is a partnership between Elmeg and snom. We are using their
plastic (in the snom 190/200/220), they are using our hard- and software
(in the Elmeg 290). Elmeg have a long experience in making phones and we
have experience in making hard- and software for VoIP (as long as it can
be in the SIP-based industry). A good partnership!

We call it "snom inside"...

CS