[Asterisk-Users] Unable to transfer timed out calls from call parking

Steve Hsieh pupfuzz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 07:06:31 MST 2005

I am able to transfer a call to call parking using '#' without any
problems since I have the 't' option in my Dial() line. However, if no
one picks up the call after it has been parked and a timeout occurs
(such that the call is returned back to the original extension), the
call is no longer transferrable afterwards.

Can anyone suggest how to fix this problem so that I can re-transfer a
parked call that has timed out and returned back to the original
extension from which it came?

Right now, I just include parkedcalls context in extensions.conf. It
seems that the problem is that when the call times out and parked call
calls back the original extension, there is no equivalent of having
the 'T' option specified in Dial().