[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk behind NAT -- SIP config file

David J Carter david.carter at codepipe.com
Sat Mar 5 03:17:56 MST 2005

I have used the Draytek 2600V router in a few locations where only 1 or 2
phones are required.
The router has 2 FXS ports and can be used locally to an * box or via the
VPN to a remote * box.
The VPN built into the routers just works, and I have 1 user who has had 3
VPN circuits up and running now for 6 months solid.
Not bad in this day and age for an ADSL to stay functional for so long
without interruptions.

Dave