[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT: Updates for app_cbmysql and MeetMe2gui (out of tree modules)

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Mar 4 20:03:36 MST 2005

Lots of interest here for conferencing.

I've probably convinced more people to start using asterisk at home for
this feature than anything else.

Can I input some suggestions;

Need to change the rinky dink call icons (let me know if you need some
better samples)

Need to change the ability for a muted caller to flag they have a
question and a desire to talk (I do a lot of mute all except 1 or 2
users but I have to have a question work around by them asking questions
via messenger)

Eg if they hit dtmf '*' they have a question and I could take them off
mute

It would be an easy mod for you then to introduce polling using digits 1
through to 9

Eg hit 1 if you want the meeting on Tuesday
2 for Wednesday
3 for Thursday

If you are open to more ideas I have a ton of features I'd like to see,
email me if you have the time/interest.

Cheers,
Dean