[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT: Updates for app_cbmysql and MeetMe2 gui (out of tree modules)

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Fri Mar 4 19:17:33 MST 2005

Last update before I head to Korea for an IP phone deployment

New diffs and PHP web interfaces at www.fitawi.com/Asterisk

-New in the interface:
	New fields for conference conference owner and title
	Delete conferences
	Changed date/time to listbox to reduce user input error
		-This will likely have to become a java or
		other client-side code, since I don't see a way
		to tie the number of days in a month to the month
		listbox

-New in app_cbmysql:
	Fixed channel name munging
	Added support of conferences with no password

-ToDo in the interface:
	Add conference ID/time conflict detection to web interface
	Mouse-over support in Monitor conference for Caller-Id

-ToDo in app_cbmysql:
	Nothing planned

-ToDo in app_meetme2
	Use Caller-ID for user_id
		An interface to mute or boot callers kind of needs this
	Port recent MeetMe bugfixes and enhancements
	Add conference termination code
	Add conference ending warning

Original source:
App_MeetMe2
http://www.areski.net/asterisk-meetme/about.php?s=0

App_CBMysql
http://www.mithotech.com/asterisk/

There does not seem to be too much interest in this, but it has
helped me sell the idea of dumping a very expensive, but poorly
functioning, existing VoIP conferencing system.  In the future
I can send announcements directly to the few people who expressed
an interest, to keep from using list bandwidth if there is no
general interest.

Thanks and enjoy,
Dan