[Asterisk-Users] Bluetooth phone as SIP handset?

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Mar 4 16:40:46 MST 2005

What mobile phone do you have Chris?
Is it able to transport voice over bluetooth to another switch? Or only
able to receive Bluetooth from a paired headset?

Do you use a Bluetooth headset for this handset already?
Is it capable of pairing to more than one Bluetooth device?
Can you sync this headset to a Bluetooth dongle running on your pc
already?
Do you have firefly client running on your pc already?

I believe the advice that was given to you 5 minutes after you posted
your original question was good and valuable and you should utilize
bluetooth in this format, otherwise - go read the wiki.

Dean