[Asterisk-Users] PRI HDLC Abort (6) Errors

Tom tom at technerve.com
Fri Mar 4 16:07:17 MST 2005

Thanks for the quick reply,
we didn't reboot we'll try that, and I've been planning on building a new
kernel, I know the fc kernels have issues... I'll report back after I try these
two things.

On another note we just did some wire tracing and it might be an issue of
wiring... We have an adtran card that was installed in our network closet that
has a connection back to the NIU in another suite.  There is only 1 pair utp
going from that adtran card back to the NIU.  Anyone have experience with that?
 We just spoke to our provider and they said there should be 2 pair, but they
also said, if there is really only 1 pair, there's no way we'd be able to make
calls or keep the connection up... We didn't install the wiring, it was done by
the ILEC here, the CLEC who is providing the service said they would send
someone out Monday... Anyway, can you run a PRI over just 1 pair with muxing or
something?
Thanks,

Tom