[Asterisk-Users] Voice over Frame Relay & Asterisk

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri Mar 4 13:55:19 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 12:44 -0800, asterisk phones wrote:
> Has anyone done Voice Over Frame Relay with Asterisk.
> With Frame Relay work reliably with Asterisk?  Any
> experiences?

Doesn't look like you visited google first. Nor did you bother to look
at the code.

channels/adtranvofr.h

critch at steven:/usr/src/asterisk/configs$ more adtranvofr.conf.sample
;
; Voice over Frame Relay (Adtran style)
;
; Configuration file

[interfaces]
;
; Default language
;
;language=en
;
; Lines for which we are the user termination.  They accept incoming
; and outgoing calls.  We use the default context on the first 8 lines
; used by internal phones.
;
context=default
;user => voice00