[Asterisk-Users] Options for Attendant Console.

Will McCown will at rhythm.com
Fri Mar 4 13:45:15 MST 2005

We've been playing with Asterisk with an eye towards possibly
replacing or augmenting our existing PBX serving about over 600
phones (and needing to expand).  The one missing bit that I can't
find any mention of is an Attendant Console.  Are there any
good solutions out there?

I've considered that maybe one of the better softphones might
suffice, but the ones I've looked at so far not geared to the
need to handle and quickly dispatch large numbers of calls.

--
Will McCown, Rhythm & Hues, Inc., Los Angeles, CA. (310) 448-7512
will at rhythm.com