[Asterisk-Users] Placing a call from command line and passing it to an extension if connected - Is it possible?

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Fri Mar 4 13:41:21 MST 2005

Is it possible to dial number from the command line and passing the
connection to one of my extension (or speakerphone) if the other party
answers the call?

I was thinking of implementing this sort of feature with and accounting
application.  The customer phone number is in the database, so clicking
and icon asterisk would dial the number and connected to my speakephone
when the connection goes through.

--
#Joseph