[Asterisk-Users] Re: No ringback over IAX - LiveVoip

Paul Fielding paul at fielding.ca
Fri Mar 4 11:35:55 MST 2005

Ok, time for me to ask my own newbie question.   :)  I've done some digging
on ringback, and if I'm understanding it correctly, it's the ring tone that
the caller hears when dialing another person.

What exactly is it that people are finding now working with LiveVoip?
Everyone says 'ringback isn't working', but nobody's really explained
exactly what's happening.  At least not that I've been able to find.

 I have a DID with them, and it works just fine.   Dialing out works fine,
when people call in it works fine.

I'm interested in knowing what it is that isn't working, and if I can
re-create it on my system...

regards,

Paul