[Asterisk-Users] Re: No ringback over IAX - LiveVoip

Mark Eissler mark at mixtur.com
Fri Mar 4 09:45:26 MST 2005

Hasn't anyone noticed that LiveVoip seems to happily blame just about
everything on Asterisk?

FWIW, I have experienced the same type of problem on a Sprint cell
phone and also using a residential VOIP account with Broadvox. Both
were able to correct the problem at THEIR end.

Since no one else on this list seems to be complaining about the
problem using provider's other than LV, I would suggest sacking them
and getting DIDs from some other place. Seems like that is always the
first thing they suggest too so they must not be that interested in
your business.

-mark