[Asterisk-Users] Bristuff e RealTime: STABLE vs. CVS-HEAD

Alex kleis-asterisk-dev at tiscali.it
Fri Mar 4 05:15:09 MST 2005

Hi,

thanks for your replay!

Backporting RealTime into STABLE version sounds quite difficult: I'm not so
skilled in Linux, but I could try. I've no idea about where to start. Do you
have any link to suggest me, please?

To have RealTime working, what about using chan_capi instead of bristuff? I
read that chan_capi supports latest CVS-HEAD, but it is not completely clear
to me whether it supports HFC based cards or not.

Thanks again,

Alex