[Asterisk-Users] SIP hard phones choice

cereal killer kellogs_killah at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 4 02:55:17 MST 2005

Hi everybody ,

I'm quite new in asterisk users, but really enjoy it !

I'd like to have non technical opinions about choosing
SIP hard phones for asterisk.
I'm studying VoIP implementation for a little company.
I need to buy about 10 Phones. The most thing i need
is a very good compatibility with Asterisk PBX, i must
be sure the phones are going to register to it easily
with no problems. And this for lowest cost possible of
course:)
If someone would have a comparative of different sip
phones or something like this, I would really
apreciate.
Thanks in advance for your feedbacks and help.

Nicolas