[Asterisk-Users] kernel error with Zaptel cards

Christopher chris.robinson at voipsupply.com
Thu Mar 3 14:52:24 MST 2005

It's the server's status light that's flashing, and the lcd display also
reads an error as well (PCI parity error).

Plus, I prefer fixing a hole in the floor rather than covering it with
newspaper :).

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

>On March 3, 2005 04:28 pm, Christopher wrote:
>

>>I just would like to not have that damn status light flashing all the
>>time.  It hard to explain to people who walk in the server room :)
>>

>Plug a damn loopback plug in and be done with it.  (TDM4xxP has no flashing
>lights, just a green "configured" light).
>
>-A.

B2 Technologies, LLC
    - www.VoIPSupply.com
    - www.ValueResale.com
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225

(716) 630-1555 x.27
(716) 250-3411 (Direct)
(716) 630-1548 fax

We sell all things VoIP related at: http://www.VoipSupply.com
Buy online, same day shipping on most items, volume discounts are available.