[Asterisk-Users] kernel error with Zaptel cards

Christopher chris.robinson at voipsupply.com
Thu Mar 3 14:28:51 MST 2005

I just would like to not have that damn status light flashing all the
time.  It hard to explain to people who walk in the server room :)

David Brodbeck wrote:

> [...]

B2 Technologies, LLC
    - www.VoIPSupply.com
    - www.ValueResale.com
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225

(716) 630-1555 x.27
(716) 250-3411 (Direct)
(716) 630-1548 fax

We sell all things VoIP related at: http://www.VoipSupply.com
Buy online, same day shipping on most items, volume discounts are available.