[Asterisk-Users] Help for studying Asterisk source code

Amit voipproject at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 14:20:54 MST 2005

Hi Everyone,

I am student and I have to study about the source code of Asterisk. I have
downloaded asterisk and was able to install it on Red Hat Linux. My study is
to go into the source code of asterisk and see how it works, how the
asterisk works when anybody calls to it or when it makes a call which
functions are called. I have to make a chart like which can explain how
everything works.

Is there anyone who can help me with that? Any kind of help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

VoIPStudent