[Asterisk-Users] Upgrading the 7960 Image

Shawn Bowen leadmonkeyboy at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:04:23 MST 2005

I am in the process of upgrading a Cisco 7960 to the P0S3-06-3-
00.bin image. It's hanging when it reaches the status message
"upgrading". I have two other phones that successfully upgraded.
When I researched on the internet it appears that there is a
problem with upgrading directly from the image that is currently
on this particular phone, PC030300, and that I should go to
P0S30203.bin first.

So far, so good. But, I don't have PC030300 and I'm finding it
impossible to get the $8 support contract since I'm in the US. I
tried google'ing on it with no luck. Is there someone out there
who has this file that would be willing to email it to me?

Any help will be very appreciated.

Best,
Shawn
leadmonkeyboy at hotmail.com