[Asterisk-Users] CDR

David Boyd dboyd at fullmoonsoft.com
Thu Mar 3 10:49:40 MST 2005

Why not simply delete the cdr via AGI script (ie delete cdr from table
name where number dialed ....) for those calls that don't adhere to the
dialed number that you want to capture, or am I missing something ? This
would allow you to remove the cdr at the completion of the call, and
preserve storage space on the system. The downside would be the use of
system resources for the deletion after every call.

In addition why do you want to only capture certain calls? Is it storage
issues, not understanding SQL......

Dave

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 08:59, R A wrote:
> I need that my records cdr only get the calls that begin with 9 or any
> other rule
> is this possible??
>
> thanks in advance
>
> wert

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                                Benjamin Franklin