[Asterisk-Users] Blacklists.

Dpto. Técnico (Softec). xiscomg at terra.es
Thu Mar 3 10:15:21 MST 2005

Hi everybody,

We are trying to develop a new blacklist application using Perl and AGI, in order to cut the users that call more than a number of minutes. We want that this blacklist application will be transparent for the real application, so the application don't have to do anything else.

In the extension.conf we are using the next configuration:

exten =>_number,1,AGI,blacklist_in.agi
exten =>_number,2,Answer
exten =>_number,3,AGI,application.agi
exten =>_number,4,AGI,blacklist_out.agi

The problem that we have now, is that blacklist_out will have to know the time when the call began. There are any way to pass to the blacklist_out when the call has began. For example blacklist_in can generate when the call has began, but can't pass it to blacklist_out.

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day!