[Asterisk-Users] Detect sound and continue, like BackgroundDetect() for voice

Daryl G. Jurbala daryl at introspect.net
Thu Mar 3 08:58:15 MST 2005

I searched both the Wiki, and the list.  But I obviously didn't come up
with the right search terms, or overlooked relevant results, which is
why I asked.

How about this: the next time I have a question to ask, I'll call you
first to ask for what search terms to use before posting.

What's your mobile number?

Thanks,
Daryl