[Asterisk-Users] Recomended server hardware

Gareth Blades list-asterisk at linguaphone.co.uk
Thu Mar 3 08:48:22 MST 2005

I intend to replace our Lucent Index telephone system with Asterisk and
need to buy a proper server to run it on.
I have read about the problems with the HP DL380 G4 and the TE410P
cards.

I have a TE110P and will be using a TDM400 card for the backup analogue
lines. Is there any server that you could recomend?
It needs to have RAID support, hot swapping drive bays for reliability,
and be rack mountable but apart from that it does not matter which one.
Regards
Gareth