[Asterisk-Users] country/city codes

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Mar 3 07:49:54 MST 2005

VoIP Services <kurtz at lightspeed.ca> wrote:
[...]
> Some country codes are three digits long.  Some are two.
> e.g. UK 44 , Bermuda 441

I think you'll find that the country code for Bermuda is not 441.

I'd have to find a telephone directory to check, but I bet the country
code is actually 1, and 441 is the area code.

> Does anyone know a formula for determining which part of a dialled
> number is the country code and city code ?

There's no formula - you need to use a look-up table.

--
She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success wrong by wrong.
								- Mae West