[Asterisk-Users] CDR

Nir Simionovich nirs at dimitel.com
Thu Mar 3 07:50:26 MST 2005

Hi,

  I think you are going the wrong way, let asterisk register all the calls,
and then simply query accordingly. In example, lets say you use the MySQL
CDR backend, after all the CDR's are in the DB, simply run:

'SELECT * from cdr where dialednumber like "9%" order by calldate asc'

That should give you the CDR's you wish for. Of course that is based on the
fact that you are logging the CDR's to a database. If you log to a CSV file,
you can make a PERL parser to analyze it and bring out the proper CDR's.

JMHO on the subject.

Nir S