[Asterisk-Users] Getting phpconfig to work?

Julius Kidubuka juki at one2net.co.ug
Thu Mar 3 07:44:54 MST 2005

Hi,

I have managed to re-install apache and php. I tried to install mod_php
but it failed and returned the error below;

===>  mod_php4-4.3.10_1,1 conflicts with installed package(s):
      php4-4.3.10_1

      They install files into the same place.
      Please remove them first with pkg_delete(1).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/mod_php4.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/www/mod_php4.

I decided to leave it out and when on to setup all the files under the
phpconfig directory.
When I tried to access http://ip-of-machine/phpconfig/, I got the
following error;

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_start() in
/usr/local/www/phpconfig/phpconfig.php on line 57

Could this error be due to not having installed mod_php? If not, then how
do I proceed?

Thanks in advance!

--
Rgds,