[Asterisk-Users] What my IAXy could have been...

Daiku hiz--iax at islandnet.com
Thu Mar 3 06:54:31 MST 2005

Quoted Message 11:10 05/03/01 -0800 from Ed Greenberg:
>Sipura 1000 or 2000?

Thanks, Ed.

Just looked at the Sipura 1000 specs again - but there's no mention of the
IAX protocol anywhere. Now, i hadn't mentioned that in my original message
(somehow i assumed this list was about IAX related hard and software), so i
am certainly not complaining about your answer - the Sipura 1000 specs
appear to be pretty competent. :-) But i AM looking for info on another IAX
capable device - like the IAXy, but more user friendly, as it were...

Thanks & regards: H. D.

>--On Tuesday, March 01, 2005 10:15 PM +0900 Daiku <hiz--iax at islandnet.com>
>wrote:
[...]
>> What would you recommend as a rugged, small, and easy to configure/use
>> self-contained unit that one could carry along in one's hand luggage when
>> traveling and plug into the LAN wherever someone has an ADSL, cable, or
>> fibre-optic connection? A VoIP unit for all seasons?
[...]