[Asterisk-Users] capi debugging

Victor Alvarez victor at sentidocomun.es
Thu Mar 3 06:21:29 MST 2005

I'm going to answer myself. I don't know If somebody already did it because I'm using digest mode.

CAPI specification is available at http://www.capi.org/, It explains all the commands and associated identifiers. Now I know that reason 0x3302 in DISCONNECT_IND means Protocol error, Layer 2. I'll carry on with my researching from here.

 I don't know what is the point of use messages like 0x3302 instead of speak a human language but I've found my 'translator'.

 Victor.