[Asterisk-Users] Re : Calling card platform

Yair Hakak yhakak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 05:09:06 MST 2005

See, here's the problem when you misrepresent yourself...the web is so
easy to search that any idiot like me can discover what you're doing.

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-September/064464.html

'nuff said.

i'm sure their support is awesome. i'm sure it doesn't cost you a lot
of money. I'm sure you're very fond of your own product. I'm also sure
if you're you, then support is really awesome because you never have
to worry about not getting back to yourself.

-yair