[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk-OH323 no ringing

Yves yves at swissinfo.org
Thu Mar 3 03:56:09 MST 2005

I tried every possibility of H245/Faststart ... don't change anything.

It seems that if I do a call IAX->IAX the ringtone is here, but not if
doing H323->IAX or IAX->H323.

If I can't find the problem, I will submit to your bugtracker, but I
thought asterisk-oh323 is quite popular and I'm sure I'm not the first
using it this way. So why would I be the first to have this problem ? Or
am I the only one who need a ringtone ? :)

I would be glad to send more infos but - don't know what could really be
usefull because I have no idea what is the problem here.

For everyone on the mailing list ... if you had a similar problem please
tell me how you solved it. Or if you have any idea what I could try.

Thankyou.