[Asterisk-Users] Has anyone seen this before

Kevin Collins kcollins at itcc.com
Wed Mar 2 20:31:02 MST 2005

Luki,

I resolved the problem by disabling the sending of RTCP messages from my Xten device.

Most of the links that I found had made mention of Xten devices and by playing with the rtp settings it's gone away.

The version that I'm running is : Asterisk CVS-v1-0-02/07/05-13:38:13

Thanks for your help.

Kevin