[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Soundpoint 500/600 MiniBrowser

Wed Mar 2 17:23:55 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 18:31 -0500, Chris HARIGA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We use Polycom IP600 and the xml browser is working fine. We develop
> in-house scripts to show on xml browser the conf rooms, parking, zap line
> status, queue, stock exchange, etc.

Could you send any examples of this to us?

I had a go at this previously but couldn't quite work out how to submit
forms etc... ie, I could display pages, but I couldn't enter some data,
and submit the form....

If you could send some examples, it would be most helpful.. (at the time
I was copying from one of the cisco xml examples)

Thanks,
Adam